The Cambridge Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of the Cambridge curriculum at the school. The successful candidate will work closely with teachers, students, parents, and other stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery and assessment of the Cambridge curriculum.
- Coordinate the implementation and delivery of the Cambridge curriculum across all levels and subjects.
- Support and train teachers in the delivery and assessment of the Cambridge curriculum.
- Ensure that all necessary resources and materials are available to support the effective delivery of the Cambridge curriculum.
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to teachers, students, and parents.
- Ensure that all assessments and examinations are administered in accordance with Cambridge guidelines and procedures.
- Liaise with Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) and other relevant organizations as required.
- Manage the registration process for students taking Cambridge exams.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress, assessments, and results.
- Participate in professional development opportunities related to the Cambridge curriculum.
- Keep up-to-date with developments and changes to the Cambridge curriculum and communicate these to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field.
- Cambridge International Certificate in Teaching and Learning or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of teaching experience in Cambridge.
- Experience in coordinating and managing the delivery of the Cambridge curriculum.
- Strong understanding of the Cambridge curriculum and assessment requirements.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, students, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications.