The Mother Teacher is responsible for providing a safe, nurturing, and stimulating learning environment for young children. The successful candidate will work closely with other teachers and staff to create a positive and engaging classroom experience for students.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children.
- Ensure that all activities support the physical, emotional, social, and cognitive development of each child.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with parents and caregivers.
- Maintain accurate records of each child’s progress and development.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to create a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Participate in school events and activities as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the school administration.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with young children.
- Knowledge of early childhood development and best practices in early childhood education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and staff.
- Patience, creativity, and a passion for working with young children.
- Willingness to learn and grow as an educator.