Preferably Female Candidates from Navi Mumbai Location
- Assisting students in colleges, and high schools to help them prepare for select, and get into schools.
- Highlighting the benefits of specific schools, programs, and courses in order to attract students and encourage diversity on campus.
- Helping students choose courses and extracurricular activities that will help them get into their chosen colleges or careers after graduation.
- Staying current with school admission processes and requirements, school programs, majors, and courses, and developments in education and financial aid.
- Organizing recruiting events and representing schools at college fairs, high schools, and other promotional opportunities.
- Conducting interviews, reviewing application materials, and assisting in the admissions decision-making process.
- Arranging campus tours and conducting information sessions.
- Developing and maintaining an active alumni network to plan events, help students find opportunities in their fields, and obtain funding.
- Maintaining accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Morning shift
Ability to Commute / Relocate:
- Navi Mumbai PanvelRaigarh, Raigad – 410206, Maharashtra:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary (12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Telesales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer at +91 9324506886